Wednesday 7 December 2011

Didier Drogba of Chelsea Football Club Speaks of Two More Years


Didier Drogba an Ivorian Footballer who currently plays for Chelsea Football Club says he hopes to give 2 more years at the highest level after starring for Chelsea against Valencia to keep them in the UEFA Champions League. "I feel happy, I feel good on the pitch, and I am enjoying myself and my football.  "When we are winning like this, I am always delighted." Drogba does not elaborate on the prospect of him staying beyond the next summer, though he said his future is not important for now. When the time comes, he'll speak about it. But, at the moment, is not necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons